- Problem Stated (What are we talking about?)
- Question clarified (What needs to be decided?)
- Discussion (What are all the views?)
- Proposal made (What action will the group take?)
- Discussion (Speak to proposal, clarifying questions, good points, concerns…)
- Modify Proposal by amendments or withdraw.
- Test for Consensus:
- a) Restate proposalb) Call for concernsc) Call for objections within consensus, reservations, stand asidesd) Call for blockse) Attempt to incorporate objections of blockersf) If unable, decision is blockedg) Consensus reached. Show visual, verbal agreement!
- Decision implemented, assign tasks